I have been a full-time Real Estate agent for 25 years. I started my career working for builders such as Turnberry Homes, Zaring Homes (currently Drees Homes), Newmark Homes and The Jones Company. After winning several awards such as “Most Dollar Volume Sold” and “Most Units Sold” in new construction, I felt I had reached my goals in that field and wanted to move into General Brokerage sales.
I joined Bob Parks Realty in 2000. I have been successful continuing to work with custom builders in new construction, as well as re-sales and buyers moving to the area. Much of my business comes from referrals from my past clients. I specialize in the Nashville area and surrounding counties but will and have traveled much further for the needs of my clients. After 22 years of re-sale and referral business, I am still focusing on my love of new construction. I am currently representing several custom home builders and three new construction communities in the Brentwood and Franklin areas in addition to serving my referral business. I have dedicated myself to my profession and have served as the President of the Sales & Marketing Council which is a division of the Home Builder’s Association of Middle Tennessee. I am a past member of the Women’s Council of Realtors, The Williamson County Association of Realtors and the Greater Nashville Association of Realtors. I have completed Broker Management Training, IRM Training (Institute of Residential Marketing), Realtors Institute, Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP) training, and Certified Luxury Home Marketing Professional, and Accredited Buyer’s Representative Training (ABR).
I have had the honor of being featured consistently as one of the top Realtors of Middle Tennessee and a recipient of the “Top Residential Sales Professional” and numerous years as “Top Residential Professional” for the Brentwood Office as well as achieving Top Agent honors at PARKS Realty in 2021. I look forward to helping you in your search for your next home. Call or email me today for additional information on any of my listings or communities!
- Native Nashvillian
- Real Estate Professional for 27 Years
- Consistent Multi-Million Dollar Producer
- Recipient of the “Overall Top Residential Agent” for PARKS Realty
- Nineteen Years On-Site Sales Experience for Builders-Turnberry Homes, Zaring Homes, Newmark Homes, The Jones Company and Many Different Custom Builders such as Grove Park Construction, Legend Homes, Hidden Valley Homes, Trace Construction, Gregg & Rains Building Group, Arnold Homes, Aspen Construction, Artisan Homes, Barlow Builders, Firethorne Custom Homes, Majors Construction, and Majestic Building Group
- Circle of Excellence Award for Most Dollar Volume & Most Units Sold—Consecutive Years (Award Sponsored by Homebuilders Association of Middle TN)
- “Top 25 Residential Agents in Nashville”- Consecutive Years as ranked and listed in The Nashville Business Journal
- Top Listing Agent for Bob Parks Realty, Brentwood – Consecutive Years
- Recognized on nationally ranked “Real Trend” top agents list
- Past Top Combined Listing & Selling Agent
- Graduate of the Realtors Institute
- Completed Broker Management Training
- Completed IRM Training – Institute of Residential Marketing (CMP)
- Certified New Home Sales Professional (CSP) Graduate
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CCHMS)
- Past President for Sales and Marketing Council, a Division of Home Builders Association of Middle TN
- Served as Board Member of the Sales Marketing Council for 10 Years
- Member of the Home Builders Association
- Member of Women’s Council of Realtors
- Member of Williamson County Association of Realtors
- Member of Greater Nashville Association of Realtors
Buying or selling a home is one of the largest, most important, financial transaction people experience in their lifetime. Choosing the right real estate company and agent to represent you during this transaction is the most important decision you will make.