Susan Gregory is the top realtor for homes for sale in Westhaven and surrounding neighborhoods. With the most up-to-date information on new construction homes or homes that are already on the market Susan Gregory can assist you in finding your dream home.
Homes for Sale in Westhaven Franklin TN
Fast Facts About Westhaven
Westhaven is located in Franklin, TN, and provides a combination of convenience with beautiful surroundings.
Whether you’re picking up groceries, grabbing a cup of coffee, a cocktail with friends, or enjoying live music it’s just a walk or bike ride away from Westhaven’s Town Center.
Included with the Westhaven Golf Course, there are 4 pools, lots of walkways, and a pond for paddleboarding and fishing,
Annual Festivals in and around the Town Center offer fun for people of all ages.
Westhaven Neighborhood Amenities
The amenites at Westhaven are second to none. Just look at some of the highlights:
- 4 pools in 2 separate areas of Westhaven offer Summer fun for all ages. The lap pool will delight those who enjoy their morning swims.
- The Westhaven Golf Club offers 18 holes of championship golf with challenges for all. Not to mention Dinner at the club and annual tournaments and events.
- Retail amenities fulfill most of your needs with a Krpger on-site, dry cleaners, a liquor store, and more.
- Food and entertainment are easy to find with plenty of restaurants, bars, coffee shops and more. Many of the restaurants feature live entertainment.
Public Schools Zoned for the Westhaven Neighborhood
Westhaven is zoned for 3 schools in the area:
- Pearre Creek Elementary
- Hillsboro Middle School
- Independence High School is a 9-12 public high school in Thompson’s Station, Tennessee. Enrollment is around 1,800 students.
Places To Go and Things To Do
Westhaven offers a lot, but so does the surrounding area. Whether it’s a trip to Cool Springs Galleria with the kids, a movie or show at the Downtown Franklin Theatre, or looking for a bite to eat, Westhaven is near it all.
- Downtown Franklin’s Main Street is lined with restaurants and bars, antique shops, and restored Victorian buildings. The former Civil War town is a plethora of history.
- If it’s food you are looking for, Westhaven’s Town Center offers great selections with Scout’s Pub and the Coal Town Public House being quite popular. Fine dining is available minutes away in Historic Downtown Franklin with spots like The Red Pony and chef owned Cork and Cow. Puckett’s is popular with the musical meat n 3 crowd. McCreary’s Irish Pub and Mellow Mushroom offer more relaxed atmosphere’s.
- If it’s something for the kids you are looking for, plenty of parks are available. Bowling and more can be found at the Cool Springs Galleria just a few miles away. There’s also the Nashville Zoo, one of the best in the country just a 30 minute drive away.
- For art enthusiasts try Cheekwood. Once the family home of Mabel and Leslie Cheek, this extraordinary 1930s estate, with its historic mansion and 55 acres of cultivated gardens and expansive vistas, It serves the public as a botanic garden, arboretum, and museum.