Susan Gregory is the top realtor for homes for sale in Governors Club and surrounding neighborhoods. With the most up-to-date information on new construction homes or homes that are already on the market Susan Gregory can assist you in finding your dream home.
Homes for Sale in Governors Club Nashville TN
Fast Facts About Governors Club
The Governors Club is home to the award-winning private Arnold Palmer golf course in Middle Tennessee.
This gated community is made up of 438 single-family homes and covers 600 acres. It is perfect for golf enthusiasts and families alike.
The main entrance to this gated neighborhood on Concord Road in Brentwood, TN is manned with round-the-clock security guards for an added sense of safety and security for new home buyers. It’s location makes for the convenience to shopping, entertainment and many local attractions.
Governors Club Neighborhood Amenities
The Governor’s Club offers many amenities besides its award-winning Arnold Palmer Golf Club. It’s convenient to shopping and Cool Springs Galleria, Not to mention a community pool, fitness area, tennis courts, and restaurant.
Public Schools Zoned for the Governors Club Neighborhood
Convenient to Brentwood, Nashville, Franklin, and Nolensville there are plenty of shopping and business options for residents of the Governor’s Club no matter what you are looking for:
- Cool Springs Galleria – Features over 165 stores and more in the surrounding area. Great place for restaurants, bowling and more!
- Brentwood Place – 40+ stores from clothing, food, and cooking classes there is something for everyone!
- Mill Creek Brewing Company– Located in the quaint town of Nolensville. Great spot for local craft beer and great entertainment.
Points of Interest
Whether it’s the Nashville zoo, music, something for the kids, or just to get out and stretch, The Governor’s Club is convenient to just about everything:
- Downtown Nashville- Daisy Dukes and Cowboy boots are only minutes away!
- Cheekwood Gardens – Once the family home of Mabel and Leslie Cheek, this extraordinary 1930s estate, with its historic mansion and 55 acres of cultivated gardens and expansive vistas,
- Nashville Zoo – One of the top zoos in the country and only minutes away, great day for the kids!
- Crockett Park -Crockett Park is the site of many Brentwood events and activities including the Brentwood Summer Concert Series and the annual 4th of July Celebration and Fireworks.
- Nolensville – Once an agricultural community, this quiet little niche on the east side of Williamson County hums the simple life. Check out the Feed Mill General Store.